Digital Sprayers provides a platform for creating and sharing augmented reality graffiti based on geo-located markers. Digital Sprayers also provides a cloud-based service for easy access to these markers that use your personal account information (Name, Username). Moreover, each markers contains metadata with any “optional” pieces of information that you may want to attach to a particular marker. This includes, but is not limited to, GPS information, links to private imagery and customer names.
We collect information from and about users of our App:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2. Automatically when you use the App.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
1. By which you may be personally identified, such as username, email address, telephone number. (“personal information”).
This information includes:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
3. Location information.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of the App (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
All content created using the Service of Digital Sprayers is the responsibility of the User at any time. Digital Sprayers does not hold responsible for Users Contributions displayed on public areas of the App. A report button is available in-app in case of unappropriated content. If a post has been reported, the information will be processed and removed if judged likewise.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING.
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
1. Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
2. Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
3. Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
4. Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. This information includes location information about where you have Posted information.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device any time. Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
The data collected is not sold or shared for remarketing services. The data can be shared to subsidiaries, affiliates or non-profit organizations (NPO). These third parties will be given limited access to your information as is reasonably necessary to deliver the Service. Such third parties must agree to use any of your personal data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by Digital Sprayers. The list of third parties can be shown on request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To communicate directly with you we may use information such as your email address or device ID by sending you emails or push notifications, to allow you to find Users and have others find you on the Service. We may also use data to enable you to share and interact around Content displayed on Digital Sprayers with other Users. As part of our marketing communications, we may let you know about our last newsletter or improvements to our services.
If you contact us, we will collect your information related to your messages and we will keep a record of your request in order to help and solve any issues or questions you might have.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Digital Sprayers’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Digital Sprayers about our App users is among the assets transferred.
4. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
5. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
6. With your consent.
7. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
8. To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App terms of service, and for billing and collection
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Digital Sprayers cares about the safety and integrity of the information you give us. That’s why we put in place reasonable safeguards to preserve all information collected through the Service.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique and strong password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Digital Sprayers, at all times.
However, Digital Sprayers cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to Digital Sprayers or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Your account settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to the Service, such as social networks. Digital Sprayers is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
If any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Digital Sprayers will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, by any applicable laws and regulations. By using Digital Sprayers’s Services, you agree that we may notify you of any security breach through email and that notification will only occur after we confirm an actual breach occurred.
HOW LONG DOES DIGITAL SPRAYERS KEEP INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Any user can ask to delete its account by sending an email to email@example.com. Following termination or deactivation of your User account, Digital Sprayers will do its best to delete your data from the platform. However Digital Sprayers may retain your profile information and User Content information for a reasonable time for backup, analytical archival, or audit purposes. Digital Sprayers may store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data.
Please note that the Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and may still be visible where others have shared it. Ultimately if you delete your account or Content, it will be permanently unrecoverable.
Digital Sprayers does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to visit Digital Sprayers services or register as Users. The Service and its Content are not directed at children under the age of 13.
You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your own country. This age may vary between 13 and 16 years old in the European Union. For example, in Italy and Spain the minimum age to consent for data processing is 14 years old, in France it is 15 years old, whereas in Germany, Poland, Ireland and Netherlands, it is 16 years old. Please make sure your use of the Digital Sprayers is in line with your national minimum age of consent for data processing.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES